This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Newsletters are sent home weekly. I assign homework on Mondays and is due on Fridays. Homework will never be anything that has not been in taught in class already.
- Third Grade District wide supply list.
- 3 dozen #2 yellow pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 pair scissors 6 glue sticks 1 (4 oz.) bottle liquid glue
- 1 box (24 count) crayons
- 1 large box of tissues
- 1 bottle hand soap
- 5 plastic 3-prong pocket folders
- 1 package of anti-bacterial wipes
- 1 package of 4 dry erase markers
- 1 plastic 12 inch (with centimeters) ruler
- 5 packages wide rule loose leaf paper (not needed)
- 2 wide rule hardbound composition notebooks
- 1 wide rule spiral notebooks
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 box colored pencils
- 1 zippered supply pouch
- 1 package graph paper posted
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Ready
Multiplication is a large part of third grade and students need to study their multiplication facts on a daily bases.
In class we will take notes and students are expected to bring that study guide home to help them review for any tests or homework.