This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Classroom/Virtual Supplies - 7/27/2020
You can use the CMCSS Supply List for 3-5th grades as a reference, but you will not need everything listed if you plan to do virtual this year. Buy the amount you think your child will need to get through their work from home. Please don't feel like you need to buy new ones. In my class, you should be fine to use the ones you already have from last year. Remember that many resources and activities will completed online.
- pencils (any type you want for home)
- glue sticks (possibly a few)
- 1 small bottle of glue (or what you already have leftover from last year)
- 1 -24 count crayons (or crayons you have at home already)
- colored pencils (Use what you have. You won't need crayons AND pencils, unless you want to use them.)
- storage box/pouch (Something to keep your supplies in and organized. It can be a pencil pouch, or zip-lock bag, as long as you have things at hand that you might need.)
- tissues - NOPE
- sanitizer - NOPE
- soap - NOPE
- anti-bacterial wipes - NOPE
- folders (I would have 1 per subject: ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, so 4 total. Use what you have on hand or buy the kind you like.)
- 1 -4 pack of dry erase markers - I would make sure to have plenty of these for the year. You can always buy more later at the Dollar Tree, 4 pack for $1.
- 1 ruler (inches & cm)
- 3 pkg of loose leaf paper (I see this mainly being used for scrap paper to work things out on.)
- Notebooks - only if you want to have 1-2 handy for yourself
- Highlighters - 1 yellow, possibly. Use the one from last year if you have it.
- stylus - that will work on your school laptop
- earbuds - in case you have to work on a lesson while away from home - an appointment, etc.
- dry erase board or clear, slick sheet protectors (You can slide a blank piece of paper in and use it as a dry erase board.)
- Be responsible
- Be respectful
- Be ready
- Be a reader